Linggo, Setyembre 15, 2019

An open letter to my Teenager!

To start off

I’ve been seeing a lot of posts from mommies and daddies sa facebook about how lucky and proud they are of their children’s achievements. Trending ang mga top 10 students, student awardees at pinaka sa lahat ang mga Report cards! Last week I went to Ate Kyla’s School to get her report card. Advanced mag isip masyado si Ate kaya bago pa ko pumunta sa school sinabi nya na sakin na may isa syang subject na may mababang grade. She got a 75 in Science that made her report card look a little not so nice but for me okay lang yun as long as she will find ways to be better in her succeeding grading periods. Sana mabasa nya tong letter ko and the only way I'll know is if mashare nya tong post ko! Haha! 


:)

Dear Ate,


   Una sa lahat I wanna Thank you for doing your Best at school. I know there are days I don't get to ask you How's School or How are you doing, Sorry Anak hindi sa wala akong pakialam pero minsan I am just to busy trying to make things better for you, for Niela and for kael and for our whole family. I am busy trying to make sure that you all will have a better future.   

  I want you to know that I wasn't mad when I saw your card, siguro kasi sinabi mo na kagad sakin bago ko pa mareceive yung card mo (Good Job niready mo ko :) LOL). I was a bit sad but I am fine anak. Your report card doesn't define you as a person but only defines your learning in a specific amount of time. You can always be better, you still have 3 more gradings to be better. I know that you are a very intelligent girl, syempre mana ka kay Nini haha! Alam kong kayang kaya mong mas maging magaling. Please always remember that attitude is more important than a high average in your report card. A good heart is better than a good report card! 

  Lagi kaming proud ni didi sa lahat ng achievements mo, mula nuon (nuong six months ka palang tas narinig mo kong kumakanta tas pag kakanta ako sasabay ka din ng nasa tono) until now. Your grade in science does'nt make you less of a person but it should make you realize na dapat lahat ng bagay pinaghihirapan. Kung sa english or math ka nagkaron ng lower grade baka nagalit ako kasi we both love those subjects pero hindi ko sinasabing ok lang na forever na mababa ka sa science but please let me know if you need help kasi andito lang ako lagi anak I am willing to do anything and everything for you.

  In times na feeling mo we dont love you na kasi may 2 pang babies please think again kasi kahit kailan hinding hindi mababawasan yung love namin sayo ni didi kahit maging 10 pa kayong magkakapatid! hahaha! Char lang anak! 

  Please always remember that no matter what grades you have mataas mas or mababa we will always love you and we will always be proud of you! I just hope that this grade will challenge you to be at your best this time. Lagi lang kaming nandito ni didi to guide you kahit madalas nasisigawan kita when I'm tired and stressed at nasasabunutan pag sobrang bingi mo na yung tipong 10x na ako nag utos pero hindi ka pa din sumusunod. I'm only one chat or call or text away akhit tulog ako pag may kailangan ka you can always wake me up kasi I have all the time in the world para sa inyo. Oh hanggang dito muna Anak wag ka na umiyak, haha LOVEYOU BABY!!!




                                                                                                                              Love lots
                                                                                                                                  Nini :) 
        

  Kayo mommies nareceive nyo na din ba report cards ng kids nyo? How was it? How did you react if they got lower grades than usual. You can share your thoughts sa comment box! 

Thanks for reading! Happy Rainy Monday po!

#TeamANDRES

8 komento:

Czjai ayon kay ...

First grading pa lang naman, makakabawi pa si Ate. :)

Quennie Gavan ayon kay ...

It's not all about grades but we keep encouraging our kids to give their best at everything they do.

Purple Pieces ayon kay ...

Congrats sa good grades! Pwede pa maimprove :) That letter is so sweet too. I might make one for my panganay rin.

Rolled Into One Mom ayon kay ...

Congrats sa good grades momsh. Just continue being them for them momshie.

Mommy Rockin In Style ayon kay ...

You're so sweet mamshie. For me, okay lang naman ang hindi mataas ang grades, what is important ay yung kasipagan. Mas malayo ang mararating basta magsipag lang.

berlin ayon kay ...

i used to be so conscious about grades when the boys were in grade school. but now thst they are in high school, i let them study on their own and let them be. i learned that true learning doesnt come from grades but on how relationships are built.

Lei ayon kay ...

I'm guilty about pushing her to always do better In school.i'm not strict but I always
Tell her it's not for me but for you.

Unknown ayon kay ...

Relate na relate ako dito... mahilig akong magsabi na hindi ko ipupush ng sobra sobra ang anak ko but when she gets low scores i get too upset and sometimes frustrated. Pero totoo importante talaga ang EQ din ng mga bata ma develop.. it will make them tougher as they grow older and face life’s challenges..

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...