Sabado, Enero 28, 2017

What made me cry on Christmas Day!

 Christmas will always be one of the Best Days of my Year! I always look forward for Christmas Day!

   Everybody is Happy on Christmas Day, it is the day were everyone is very generous, the day of sharing and gift giving. We always start our Christmas Day with a Christmas Mass with the whole family.

    Our family picture for Christmas 2016 though were a bit incomplete heje..

After mass, mamamasko na mga kids. We would go to their ninongs and ninangs. From one place to another, daming pagod pagkatapos.

After going to their ninongs and ninangs we went to my aunt's house to have some rest. For some time ate kyla and my younger sister tita puray were missing. We checked them everywhere but we did'nt find them. After 30 minutes or so they went back and Ate Kyla handed us gifts. Ang daming gifts, I asked her para kanino yun and she said gifts nia daw for us.

Thank you ate for your generosity!

Ate kyla, Niela and my younger siste tita puray who also bought gifts for our Mama and Papa!!


 My gift ako, si didi, si niela and Kael. This made me cry!! The fact that she spent some of her Christmas money to buy us gifts made me tickled pink! 

Ate kyla is only 10 years old, I thought I should not expect so much from her kasi baby pa sya for us. I know that Christmas is really a day for gift giving pero mas masaya pala at super nakakaiyak pag anak mo na ang magbibigay ng regalo sau! It felt way different from receiving gifts from other people! Ate bought toys and slippers for niela and kael. Thank u Ate!


One more thing about ate's gift for us, I know that she knows us very well, hindi lang sya basta bumili ng gift for us. She made sure that it's something we will love!!!

It was'nt just a simple gift for me ang bongga kasi couple shirt with very awesome design yung gift nia samin ni didi. I love couple shirts so much! Yung mga terno terno, bet ko talaga yan! The shirt maybe too fitted for me haahaha but I love it so much!


Nini and didi wearing ate's gift! Cute no?  Lakas maka teenager ng peg! Haha!

Eto talaga yung high light ng Christmas 2016 ko. Eto yung nakapagpaiyak sakin, Iloveyou Ate! Ikaw momshie? What made you cry on Christmas day? I'd love to hear it from you!
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year mga momshie! 

Thanks for dropping by!

#TeamANDRES

28 komento:

Mommy QueenElizabeth ayon kay ...

Oh that was cute! I love those shirts and the color too! ;)

tobringtogether ayon kay ...

Ang sweet naman ng couple shirt! Pwede na ren for valentines! Blessed 2017 to you and your family :)

Juvy Ann Petilla ayon kay ...

You are raising loving ans thoughtful children. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Mommy Levy ayon kay ...

Oh you're doing a good job in raising your kids. That's so sweet.

Gilian ayon kay ...

We are in Saudi Arabia so there's no Christmas celebration here but I guess I missed having a whole clan celebration during this time. My relatives in the Phil had a reunion and we were not able to come. :)

Nini Perez ayon kay ...

You're raising your kids well. :) we opted to have a simple Christmas dinner with just the three of us. I am just forever grateful that we are compete as a family wherever we choose to spend holidays at.

EINz ayon kay ...

We usually have family dinner and exchange gift during Christmas eve. And on Christmas Day, we wait for our inaanaks to come to our house to collect their gifts.

Happy talaga mga kids as they experience giving and receiving gifts. Christmas is the best holiday for us!

Jhanis ayon kay ...

Christmas in its truest essence, sharing what we have. That's the best kind of Christmas celebration!

Meg Mortega ayon kay ...

Your daughter is so thoughtful. I like the couple shirt. Bet ko rin mga couple shirt (we have some ni husband) and terno dress naman kami ng daughter ko :)

Fully Housewifed ayon kay ...

Awww your daughter is so thoughtful and sweet indeed! Lakas nga maka-teenager but it's the giver that matters the most, hihi!

Animetric ayon kay ...

I think I spent Christmas Day doing chores lol because our kasambahay went on vacation. Di ko naramdaman ang bakasyon.

Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy ayon kay ...

Oh, how cute! Those matchy shirts are really the best! :D

Markelca ayon kay ...

Ang cute! It's nice to know na your daughter knows the value of giving gift. Ang bait, you must be so proud. :)

jolaris ayon kay ...

family is family
plus a couple will surely complete is
hahahha
now i know kung ano reregalo ko nxt time

Michelle ayon kay ...

That's so sweet! I would've cried too if that happened to me lalo pa ngayong buntis ako at konting unexpected sweetness from anyone makes me go aww... na talaga. And the couple shirt! I think hindi ko mapapagsuot ng ganyan si hubby ko haha swerte mo sis ;)

Passions of a SAHM ayon kay ...

Actually I don't want falling tears on Christmas Day. I just want smiles if not laughter. Kota na ako sa mga Pasko na ako ay naiiyak, don't want to be too emotional na...

Janice ayon kay ...

Awww your daughter is so sweet. Teenagers na daughters ko and they started giving me gifts around the same age as your daughter. Sarap nga ng feeling. :)

Unknown ayon kay ...

Aww. Reminds me of my childhood days. My sisters and I would share money to buy our parents some Christmas gifts.

Cris Ruffolo ayon kay ...

Daughters. ♡♡♡ You are doing a great job Mommy. I don't think your daughter will be this thoughtful had you not showed her how to be one. :)

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen ayon kay ...

I like the matching shirts! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Maria Teresa Figuerres ayon kay ...

Aww! That was so sweet! A caring and thoughtful act from our kids really melts our heart.

Lucky Finds ayon kay ...

Those couple shirts are wonderful! Glad to know that your Christmas holiday was a blast!

Ayi ayon kay ...

Husband and I never wear matching shirts. Hahaha. Try nga namin minsan :))

Macy Santos ayon kay ...

Christmas is a special time to bond with your love ones and the thing the always made me cry is when I get a letter from the kinds. I know for the fact that they will always be truthful of how they feel and it is priceless to know that they can express their love for me in this thoughtful gesture. (Macy)

TweenselMom ayon kay ...

You are doing a great job with how you rear and teach kindness. They have their parents as good examples.

berlin ayon kay ...

Your couples shirt is so cute. I wonder what would be the reaction of my husband if I bought one as well and ask him to wear one. I imagine him resisting to wear it. Your dear loved one is such a gentleman to wear it and even pose for a picture with you and your little darling.

jared's mum ayon kay ...

Christmas day is truly a special time to spend with the family. I have no reason to cry that day, though, as I spent it with the most important people in my life, my boys! ^_^

Badet Siazon ayon kay ...

Ang cute ng couple shirts :). Ang thoughtful naman ni Ate Kyla.

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...