Sabado, Pebrero 2, 2013

Kyla's 7th Birthday Preparation - Barbie Fashionista Theme

Hallow everyone!

I am mommy dane!

In 5 months time my daughter KYLA is turning 7 and we are very excited for her party... obviouss vah? feb palang ngprepare na!! This means as well na mg seseven years na kong nanay! haha.,. balik tanaw ng konti,.,.


I got pregnant with Kyla (Michaela Danes) when I was 16 years old, 1st yr college palang ako nun and it was'nt as easy as we thought it would be pero I'm happy and proud to say na kasama ko pa din up to now si Makuku yung daddy ni kyla..,

ai going back to Kyla's 7th Birthday Preparation - Barbie Fashionista Theme - kakaexcite pala talga pag 7th birthday ang ipreprepare kaso magastos din pala talga hahaha from balloons, venue, party decor, caterer, tarpaulin, invites, cakes, give aways, standees, candy buffet, choco fountain to dress for the birthday celebrant at marami pang iba,..,



Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...