Linggo, Setyembre 4, 2016

Kael's sleeping pattern.


     I am writing this blog post REAL TIME!! YES, I said it right! Real time! Gising na gising pa din kami ni kael. I wonder why his sleeping pattern stayed almost the same from the date I gave birth to him, parang laging night shift. I wanted to train him na mag sleep sa gabi because I work at night meaning si didi lang ang mg aalaga sa kanya and didi works early in the morning 5am ang pasok nya. Imagine how he deals with kael everyday! Goshhhh! Now, I fully underdtand why he is always sleepy sa umaga hahahah sadyang makulit pala si kael sa gabi. I honestly do no know na ganto sya pag gabi coz few weeks ago I can pacify him with breastfeeding, he will calm down and sleep pag nakadede na sya sakin but this week is different, maybe because he is sick at masyado syang clingy.
 It would have been okay if smile smile lang sya kaso later on ayaw nya na magpalapag at iyak ng iyak. He would not take my breast as well gusto karga lang.
 Imagine a 6 months old baby doing this every night, I dont think this is going to be healthy in the long run. We will visit his pedia later and I will make sure to discuss this with her.
 Kayo mommies did you experience this? How did you deal with it? How did u resolve it? I hope you can help me!
 Thanks in advance! I hope to hear it from u!

@ 03:57 am knock out na si Kael! Finally! Kakaloka this baby. Shoutout kay didi na gabi gabi nakakaexperience ng ganito! Thank you for being patient with kael! You are truly amazing! We love you didi! 

Ohhhh sya, sasabayan ko na muna meme ni kael para mamaya I wont be too sleepy! Good mornight mga momshie!  


Lovelots: MOMMY DANE :)
#TeamANDRES

25 komento:

Michi ayon kay ...

When my son was 3 months old, I was lucky that he sleeps through the night maybe because he doesn't like to take a nap during morning or afternoon kaya tulog agad sa gabi. :)

Kim @ MomOnDuty.com ayon kay ...

Since I'm a work at home mom with no yaya and a husband in service, I take care of my kids on my own. Time is essential for me so I knew I had to "sleep train" my two kids so I can take care of them without letting my work slip through the cracks. What really helped is creating a routine for them. I set schedules for them - for bath time, play time, and sleeping time. I also incorporated music with every activity so when I play a certain piano piece, they'd know it's sleeping time and they go to sleep on their own. It's a psychological thing, I guess. I know it works because even now that their aged 3 and 5 years old, they still fall asleep in a snap as soon as I play their "sleepy song."

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

That was also my problem with my baby now that he's four months old. He's fidgety when left alone, and prefers to be carried all the time. Some babies are ok when left alone on the bed, and some will cry. On our case, I think because his yaya always carry him.

Tipid Mommy ayon kay ...

Mommy, nagwork sa amin before yung lamp lang ang light pag gabi para maisip ni baby na "gabi" na dahil wala pa naman daw sila sense of time and day. Musical songs din and less caffeine din for mommy (breastfeeding) Natandaan ko naka- 2 cups of coffee ako, awake din anak ko till 2am :)

Mommy Anna ayon kay ...

I never experienced that masyado, as far as I remember thrice lang siya hindi nagpatulog gising ng 12am then the rest okay naman. Try mo magpatugtog ng classical makakatulog agad si baby

Mama Coi ayon kay ...

I didn't experience this with my little girl, though ngayon minsan late na rin siya natutulog. I guess because we're still up pa rin kaya my little girl wouldn't go to sleep as well. As far as I remember, the latest my little girl went to sleep was around 2 in the morning. That was when we were waiting for her to sleep so we could munch on some nachos and watch a movie, ang ending we ate the nachos and didn't finish the movie dahil sobrang antok na kami hahaha! I honestly don't know on what advice to give, siguro warm bath in the evening (around 6pm) para presko si baby mo, and turn off ang lights. :) Hope your baby would sleep early na in the coming days :)

Unknown ayon kay ...

My babies can't sleep with the lights on! :)
You can try creating a routine. For example, bed time is near na, you can slow down, ibaba na yung energy ni baby. No more kulitans, try to give him a warm bath and a relaxing massage. You can read him books or sing lullabies, too! Find what'll work for Prinsipe Kael para iwas puyat :)

Betchie Abrenica ayon kay ...

It can be hard nga when the baby has a different sleeping pattern, nakakapuyat. When my kids are little i always give them a bath sa gabi para they will sleep well and sometimes i do not put them to sleep in the afternoon para they can save it up for night bed..

berlin ayon kay ...

Ang cute ni baby. Ihihi. Pwera usog. Perhaps your baby is just so excited to be with his didi or mommy kaya he doesnt like to sleep. But then, he should enjoy his sleep as he needs that to grow. May be it is the right decision to check with his pedia on supplements to take to administer his sleeping. Good luck.

Joyful Mess ayon kay ...

Awww so adorable! My son naman, he had trouble sleeping through the night when he was a newborn baby, but on his 4th month, he started sleeping through the night na. Maybe your baby's afternoon naptime can be moved to an earlier time?

Unknown ayon kay ...

I didn't have problems with my kids. Their sleeping pattern change but most of the time they're asleep during the night. I don't keep the lights on at night. So, when lights are off, they know it's time to sleep.

Neri Ann ayon kay ...

When my kids are just a few months old, the struggle that I had was to have them sleep together. Hindi pwedeng maunang magising ung isa kasi ang end nun gising ako magdamag. Nagwowork sa min yung papatayin ung ilaw kasi wala na syang magagawa kundi ipikit mata nila. :)

mabellisima ayon kay ...

Our toddler is also the same. Everytime she's sick she is more clingy than normal. She doesn't want to be left alone. I just breastfeed her until she's content. I also try to offer healthy foods so that she won't get sick so often.

Rolled Into One Mom ayon kay ...

We have the same problem, Choi likes sleeping super late too! and gets clingy when he is sick. Hay, i hope magbago na sleeping pattern nya!

Chesca ayon kay ...

Currently experiencing the same with my 1.5 year old daughter. She sleeps at around 6-7pm and then wakes up at 1 or 2 am! And I need to be awake at 5 am to prepare my eldest son for school! What I do is, I turn off all the lights, haha! Sometimes it works!

Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy ayon kay ...

I suppose setting up a routine and schedule will help. I'm not very good with sticking to it though kaya medyo erratic din kami haha. Hope your baby will find a good sleeping habit already so the parents can get enough rest also. :)

Unknown ayon kay ...

I feel you mommy! I've read somewhere na they could be having growth spurts and they just last for a few days lang naman. Just comfort baby na lang pag naguungot sya. Thankfully my 11 month old boy sleeps through most nights na unless when he asks to be nursed. :)

may palacpac ayon kay ...

Ang advice ng iba sa ganyan dati was to not let baby take afternoon naps for a while until masanay sha antukin sa gabi. I haven't tried it though because none of my kids had that challenge when they were babies. Cute ng baby mo, mommy Dane. Kaka miss magka baby!

Animetric ayon kay ...

I think cutting down on afternoon naps help.

TweenselMom ayon kay ...

Ok lang yan, i enjoy mo lang, kasi when he grows up, you'll miss all these hardships. In my experience, mas madali talaga silang makatulog kapag katabi si mommy. My 10 and 12 year olds are ganon pa din hanggang ngayon.

A Bucket of Grace ayon kay ...

My son had this season before but it eventually ended for few weeks. Developing a good sleeping pattern is really important. You can probably do read alouds or playsoft and soothing music that will help your baby relax but dont worry this will pass and your babywill get to have a good sleeping pattern.

Angel Enero ayon kay ...

Hi mommy, I haven't encountered that. Yong baby ko since birth, sinanay namin na pag madilim na sleep na siya. Until now she's 15months old same routine parin. Although maaga siya nagigising, 3 wakes up every 5:00-5:30 in the morning, one nap time in the morning and afternoon and sleeping time 6:00 in the evening diretso until morning na mommy, she wakes up for milk time lang. :)

PR Daily PH ayon kay ...

Hi Mommy! Ganyan din ang lo ko nung mga 6months siya, inaabot na kami ng umaga sa kulitan heheh. But when he almost reached his first year, nurse to sleep na kami until now na mag 2 years old na sya sa January. It is also normal for babies to be clingy, make the most out of it nalang hanggang baby pa sila. :)

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen ayon kay ...

I think setting a routine for your baby really helps their body clock.

jared's mum ayon kay ...

The little ones'sleeping patterns can really get wonky sometimes. I remember when my son was small and I was the one falling asleep waiting for him to fall asleep. Gradually the sleeping will get more regular and on the dot once the baby gets older. I guess you just have to enjoy this phase as it won't last for too long as they grow up way too fast!

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...