Biyernes, Marso 22, 2013

Karyle's 7th birthday party,,

Hi blogger's last Saturday 031613 we attended Kyla's classmate karyle's 7th birthday party,.,.,
Princess theme ,.,.this just made me more excited for Kyla's 7th birthday party!!


Ist picture shows my little lady,.,., time flies like the flow of water sa river,.,.sobrang bilis,.,ang laki laki na ng baby nmn,.,and in a year or two for sure mas matangkad na xa sa akin,..,



2nd picture shows kyla with the celebrant and with my youngest sister Atina,.,,

3rd picture shows kyla with her face painting that she loves a lot sabi pa nga nia si kua face painter nlng daw ku in nmn sa 7th birthday nia,,,,hahah,.,.recommended nga c kua Kasi he was so galing tlga,.,

4th picture shows nini and kyla,.,. Oh diva pati walis nmn nakisali sa picture,.., hahahahah.,,.








Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...