Lunes, Agosto 18, 2014

Ate kyla’s 5 day kiddie crew workshop @ mcdo (from orientation to graduation)


I’ll be sharing ate kyla’s 5 day kiddie crew workshop @ mcdo.
I know every mom would love to enroll their kiddos to a summer workshop like this, not only they will enjoy but this is as well a good chance for them to show there hidden talents and to improve it. I was very excited upon enrolling ate kyla to this workshop. I know she will enjoy each and every day of this workshop. I know for sure that ate enjoyed it but I was a bit disappointed and didi was disappointed too. I always thought that most of the time they will spend doing crew works not dancing and dancing and dancing. They did some other things but 75% of the workshop went to practicing for there performance for the graduation which is I know needed for them to win but I was sad that they did not really have the chance to be kiddie crew for 1 whole session. I hope that it is different in evey branch so we can still try other mcdo branches next summer and I hope that it is better. The best part of the workshop was the graduation parang graduation sa school nakakatuwa at nakakaiyak, haha! I commend the mcdo marketplace for the graduation yun yung talagang pinaghandaan but I hope they will give kiddos more time sa counter or doing task na pang crew talaga. Sorrypo medyo napahaba ang aking paunang salaysay! LoL.

Graduation Day
Ate kyla got some awards!
Best in Singing – I agree to that! Syempre mana yan kay nini e.
Best in Lobby – I agree ulit kasi naman minsan lang naman sila nagstay sa lobby L
Most Behave – 100%! Ang tahi tahimik ni kyla sa workshop, over shy type ang peg and nini and didi are not happy we that, sa bahay naman ang kulit kulit, ang likot likot at pasaway pero sa workshop ni ayaw magsalita! Can you tell me why?








nini, didi and niela


ate kyla, niela and nini











Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...