Linggo, Nobyembre 23, 2014

Angel's 1st Birthday Bash!

Angel Clauilan is my 2nd niece. She turned 1 yesterday November 21, 2014. It was an amazing and lovely Frozen themed party! I can attest that everyone went home with a smile.
Angel was the cutest and prettiest wearing her Elsa costume.
Here are some pictures of Angel’s 1st birthday party.
Picture with her mommy, daddy and Elsa.




Frozen Themed Cake from IKO’s Bakeshop.
(I love iko’s, super sarap ng cakes nila!)




Angel with her mom and my other sister Ana and baby nipon.

Angel's Alarm Clock souvenir for adults!
Mini Stools for kids

Niela with darna and superman

the set up!


candy buffet



(customized water bottles with Frozen tags)










(Niela with Elsa!)

Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...