Linggo, Disyembre 14, 2014

Wedding Theme :)

Hey!

Good Day Readers!

I've been wondering for months now what theme to use for our Dream Wedding. This is the hardest part for me. I can't decide what to have. Please help me.

Me and my hubby to be have been sweethearts from 09/29/04 up to present, counting the years - we have been together na for over 10 years.

I hope that you can collaborate with me in choosing the best theme. 


(borrowed pics from google)

Ikaw what was you wedding theme?

My 1st choice was Young Love Theme kaso I have less ideas pa.

Please help me decide!!


Thanks in advance!


Dane


Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...