Linggo, Hulyo 12, 2015

Kiddie Cooking Workshop by Brainpoint Advertising

Hi everyone! How was your sunday? I hope that it went well just like ours. The other night on my way home I saw this advertisement about a free cooking workshop, I got so excited for ate kyla coz i know she would love to attend this workshop at para maiba naman ang sunday activity ni ate. Sabi sa advertisement it is free for the first 50 kids and registration will start at 10 am so i had to woke up early to register ate kyla, my sister tita puray and my nieces inday and maymay.

The workshop started roughly 02:30 pm, estimated 60 kiddies ang nakasali kasi marami pang humabol. The chef who conducted the workshop was Chef DJ Santos, he was very charming, patient, cool and friendly! Kudos to all the staff din kasi they were all lovable kahit medyo marami participants at medyo me makukulit na kids i never saw anyone na nakasimangot or ngtaas ng boses. Sorry sa mahabang intro photostory nalang tayo haha...

1st dish: Healthier Delicious Ham and Potato Soup. Super creamy and yummy sya promise! Pinatikim din kasi ang parents kakabitin haha. Sabi ni ate kyla she wants this for breakfast tom haha... sabi ko we will see, agad agad naman kasi Lol.

2nd dish: Sweet and Sour Chicken Nuggets. This is yummy too, sa mga mommies who want to try something new pwede to para me twist ang chicken nuggets recipe nyo.

3rd dish: Penne Arrabiata

This is the winner for me, i'll try the recipe anytime this week and ate liked it too!!

Kayo mga mommies? Have you tried having a free workshop from Brainpoint Advertisting https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=159588757400927? How was it?
My little ladies super enjoyed this workshop they even won packs of jelly ace sa raffle. They were given certificates for attending the workshop. They had free dq and country style donuts too, yumyum.


While waiting nglilikot na ang mabait na si niela good thing ate shared her food with niela ayun nanahimik ang baby while eating


Thanks for being mabait niela while ate kyla, ate inday, ate maymay and tita puray were havin der workshop.

Awarding of certificates na!

The little ladies with the Master Chef Dj Santos!

O xa good mornight na from #teamANDRES!!!

Thanks for reading! God bless!!

2 komento:

jared's mum ayon kay ...

cooking workshops are educational activities for the little ones to take part. i hope i can find a similar event locally so i can register my son.

Dane ayon kay ...

It was indeed educational and fun! :)

Thanks for reading my blog :)

Good DAy Mommy

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...