Lunes, Mayo 19, 2014

Ate Kyla's Mother's Day gift to Nini :)

I am blessed to have a child who is so kulit but super sweet like you ate.

Last week pagdating ko sa bahay tanong ng tanong si ate kyla kung nakita ko na - sabi ko naman ang alin? sabi nya basta daw, sama daw ako sa kanya, then dinala nya ko sa room namin and showed me this.


Ate kyla's Mother's Day gift tome!
Thank you so much ate! Iloveyou!!!

Like how I react to each and every letter she gave me naiyak ako. Sino ba namang nanay ang hindi matouch sa ganto diva? You went home from work tired tapos me surprise si ate pag uwi mo. Sobrang nakakatuwa lang.

I said Thank you to ate kissed her hugged her and said I love you!

She was happy that I liked her present. She spent her own money to buy materials and rose to have this done. Clap clap clap ate! Sana kahit dalaga ka na you will still give me and didi letters like this, it really makes my heart happy!

I am happy that kyla gets to express what she wants to tell us through letters though pag kinakausap namin sya she tells us din naman how she feels but through letters it is deeper I mean she can freely express herself and I love it kasi me myself and I love to write letters din, kaya ko yatang umubos ng maraming maraming papel just to write letters.

I remember nung highschool pa kami ni didi everyday ko syang binibigyan ng letter mas mahaba mas masaya at pag monthsary mas maraming design mas maganda! haha! I still have yung mga letters n binigay ko ke didi at yung mga letters na binigay nya sakin. When I have much time I read them and most of the time aside from Kilig, natatawa nalang ako sa mga sinulat ko dun haha!!

Opppss sorry masyado akong nadala sa mga pangyayari haha going back to ate kyla's letter sabi nya di nya pa daw natatapos yung full design kasi hindi pa daw nya nalalagyan ng mga pictures ko hehe sabi ko okay lang waht she did was more than enough to make my mother's day meaningful and great! 

Ate kyla helped my sister her tita puray and her cousin thea to make their own mother's letters/gifts for their moms. 

Kayo mommies what gift did you get from your kiddos?


With lotsa love!

Mommy Dane :) 



Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...