Linggo, Mayo 18, 2014

My Little Fashionista!

Yes! I claim it!!
Ate kyla is my little fashionista!
She loves to dress up and to put make up.

I always make it a point that wherever we are mapapansin sya because of what she wears or how she looks. Siguro ganun talga when you are a mom na! You are proud of your child and gusto mo lagi syang napapansin. You want people to compliment her, you want to hear good feedback from people.

here are some of her #OOTD
tube top + short short + wedge

christmas outfit for 2012
her outfit when we went to our company's family day



ate kyla's gown on her 7th birthday

Photoshoot for 7th birthday


Add caption


she loves wearing boots!

@ her classmate's 7th birthday party

papa pen's christmas party

Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...