Linggo, Mayo 11, 2014

Ate Kyla's 1st Summer Workshop ever! (Mc Donald's Kiddie Crew Workshop 2014)


I am so excited! Mas excited pa nga ata ako ke ate kyla e maybe because this is her first summer workshop ever puro kasi plano lang most of time hanggang di na matuloy haha!




Last friday we went to McDonald's Marketplace Kalentong so we can register kyla for the Kiddie Crew Workshop 2014.

Registration Period: February 14 to May 25, 2014 - if you are interested you may still register your child @ any Mcdonald's participating branches.

We paid for Php 595.00 that includes: T-shirt, bag, cap, Id w/ lace, Chef's Hat, Workshop Materials, Button Pins, Workshop Certificate & Meals. The crew told us we will get these items sa orientation but we may be unable to attend the orientation kasi we have out of town that day May 17, 2014 pero she told me I can just get these items from the store and they will just give me information regarding the orientation. Yey! buti nalang haha!



Workshop Activities:


* Values formation lecture: Teamwork, handwork, discipline, sharing
* On-the-floor training: front counter, drive-thru, lobby
* Workshops: Apron Making, Burger Making Talent Workshop, Jazz-up Hat
* Song and Dance: kidde Crew Theme Song, Do-the-Ronald, Dance Exercise.


I hoping that Ate kyla will learn a lot from this workshop and most of all sana mag enjoy sya though I have a little corcern kasi nga kahapon we had a family/friends outing, ayun super duper itim na ni Ate kyla sana pumuti na sya ulit kahit konti bago ang workshop nya.... gggrr!! kakainis later ko na kasi na realize na me workshop nga pala si ate kyla, after ng outing ko na naalala, too bad. Well, I am hoping for the best! LOL

What about you mommies? saang workshop nyo po sinali kiddos nyo ?


Mommy Dane :)

Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...