Lunes, Mayo 12, 2014

Picture Picture!

I am a picture addict! That's a FACT! LOL!

I take pictures anytime, anywhere and i'm not sure why but it makes me happy. It maybe because I grew up with people who love taking pictures too. So wehn I found out about Picture Picture I was so happy!

Ang ganda ganda kasi ng outcome ng mga pictures, they edit pictures in a way na hindi sya mukhang sobrang inedit, you get what I mean?

Our first encounter with picture picture was when we has Ate Kyla's photoshoot for her 7th Birthday. I was amazed with the results. The photographer was so nice and he knows how to convince the customers to emote in front of camera.

At first shy pa si ate kyla but later on pose na din sya ng post.

Let me show you some of our pictures from Picture Picture!

(please forgive me these pictures were not the soft copy ones I grabbed this from instagram lang)

Ate kyla!

My little Lady!


We love you Ate!

oh diva! nahihiya pa daw si ate kyla sa lagay na yan! haha!

These pictures were taken for Niela's Baptism and Family Picture na din.

I love this picture! Niela was looking and smiling at the camera at the same time.

ate kyla kissing niela :)


my smiling face niela!


I highly recommend picture picture to those who are in a budget kasi Mura na Sulit pa! :)

Picture Picture Digital Photoservices Incorporated in Mandaluyong

Picture Picture Digital Photoservices Incorporated

Business Listing
Market Place Shopping Mall, Mandaluyong City, 1550, Metro Manila
  • Tel 02-534 9874

Walang komento:

Naka-feature na Post

Why I love BREASTFEEDING!

Hi Mothers! I'd like to share lang some reasons why I love BREASTFEEDING For sure you guys have your own reasons as well pero these ...